13 Dec 2018
ATTENTION TO ALL UNITI COLLEGE STUDENT
REGISTRATION ACADEMIC SESSION 2018/2019
Uniti College portal links: www.uniti.edu.my/students
New Semester Fees: RM0.00 .
A. ARREARS OF FEES
- From today until 17th December 2018.
2. Payment must be via UNITI College Account:
Account Name: UNITI College Sdn Bhd
Bank: CIMB Bank Berhad
No. Account: 8601061798
Please Whatsapp proof of payment to 011 36821134 or email to [email protected] along with name, no. identity card, no. matrix and payment purpose.
3. Failure to do so will cause:
- Students will not be able to see the results of the examination.
- Students can not register a hostel.
- The new session subjects will not be registered in the system and students are not allowed to enter the class until the registration process is complete.
- Any problems with the above matter, students are required to call 06 6610510/0520 or Whatsapp at 011 36821134.
B. EXAMINATION RESULTS
- An examinations can be seen from 18th December 2018.
- For a copy of the results of the examination, the student can meet the Academic Affairs officer.
- If the student has an outstanding fee, the examination results can not be seen.
C. REGISTRATION FOR NEW SEMESTER
- A new semester registration will be done automatically if the student passes the item A.
- In order to ensure that the new semester registration process goes smoothly, the student must ensure no problem on the subject A.
- Students can start printing the hostel registration slip starting on 28th December 2018.
- Students are required bring the slip on the day’s registration as proof of the registration of the new semester.
- The registration of the hostel is as follows:
- Date: 06th January 2019
- Place: Dormitory Block (please refer to the hostel registration slip)
- Time: 08:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Students will be given room according to information on slip.
- Students are not allowed to change room.
- Permission can only be made in the event of a special case such as problem health.
- The appeal can only be made 2 weeks after the date of registration through Student Affairs.
- Representatives are not allowed during registration of the hostel.
- A copy of the host registration form will be provided.
- Students are required to wear neat clothes according to the rules of the college rules and carry a matrix card or identity card.
- Students and guardians are not permitted to park in a dormitory or college administration.
- Students are only allowed to ship goods in the foyer below the temporary hostel and the vehicle is promptly prompted by the security officer. This is to avoid traffic congestion in student dormitories.
- Deletion of hostel registration after 6th January 2019, students will be fined RM50.00 per day.
E. LECTURE STARTING DATE
1.Lecture will start on 07th January 2019.
2. Subject / subtraction process can be made within 2 weeks after registration date.
3. For students undergoing practical training, you do not need to enroll in college. Students can continue to undergo practical
training according to their predetermined dates.
*Note : The Registration Process Chart provided as following :
UNITI College portal link: www.uniti.edu.my/students